Old 11-09-2012, 07:38 AM   #76
Dompie
Connoisseur
Dompie began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura & Kobo Libra
OhOh They have done it again!
Author: Linda Jansma title:Houvast
The Bol.com link of the book is here

With or without ISBN makes no difference.
Below is the log of Calibre:

calibre, version 0.9.0
FOUT: Geen zoekresultaten gevonden: <p>Geen boeken gevonden voor de zoekopdracht. Probeer de zoekopdracht <b>minder specifiek</b> te maken. Gebruik bijvoorbeeld alleen de achternaam van de auteur of één enkel sleutelwoord uit de titel. Om alle meldingen te zien klikt u op ‘Details tonen’.

Running identify query with parameters:
{u'authors': [u'Linda Jansma'], u'identifiers': {}, u'timeout': 30, u'title': u'Houvast'}
Using plugins: BOL_NL
The log from individual plugins is below

****************************** BOL_NL ******************************
Request extra headers: [('User-agent', 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.3 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/6.0.472.63 Safari/534.3')]
Found 0 results
Downloading from BOL_NL took 0.81200003624
Querying: http://www.bol.com/nl/s/boeken/zoekr...equestid=17572
BOL_NL url: 'http://www.bol.com/nl/p/houvast/9200000006236878/'
Could not find title/authors/bol_nl_id for 'http://www.bol.com/nl/p/houvast/9200000006236878/'
bol_nl_id: 'nl/p/houvast/9200000006236878' Title: 'Houvast' Authors: []

************************************************** ******************************
The identify phase took 1.00 seconds
The longest time (0.812000) was taken by: BOL_NL
Merging results from different sources and finding earliest publication dates from the xisbn service
We have 0 merged results, merging took: 0.00 seconds
Dompie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 04:39 PM   #77
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
New version 2.0.0 is out
You can find the newest plugin at the start-topic of this thread.

Update info 2.0.0:

If there is no match, the user is shown the rejected titles, so he/she can choose if there is an alternative.
small fix due to website-change ( the change was a good reason to add some extra function)
deleted serie-variables ( maybe it helps Tijntje).

@Dompie: thanks for notifyiing
@Tijntje You can test if the deleting of series variables, is keeping the info from goodreads. (let me know)

@All, pls let me know if the rejected-booktitles window give problems.

Enjoy!!

Last edited by Pr.BarnArt; 11-09-2012 at 04:42 PM.
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-10-2012, 01:32 PM   #78
Dompie
Connoisseur

This is a very nice plugin with the rejected choices.
Well done Pr.BarnArt
BTW the "Commentaar"-field starts with a empty line but that isn't a problem at all.
Thanks!
Old 11-11-2012, 09:37 AM   #79
Thunder007
Thunder007 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 Wi-Fi
Thanks for the update.

Would it be possible to create an option to enable/disable the "Geen exacte match" window?
When downloading metadata for several books at once, the window often appears (without information about the book for which the metadata download failed, so you have to guess). You have to click cancel or ok each time, because otherwise the metadata download process just halts.
Thunder007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:17 AM   #80
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I have been a little naughty, made a quick update that is showed under the same version-number 2.0.0 ( but it is 2.0.1).
I dont want users force to update the plugin in a short time.

but I fixed the extra <br> at the start of comments (thanks Dompie)
and added the rejected titles as an option (@Thunder007, good question - I thought about it, but the website change forced me to release an early update).

Those who have already download the version 2.0.0 ( the old one) can dowload the newest version at the start topic of this thread.
Otherwise remove the plugin from within calibre and add it again.

Enjoy again.
Advert
Old 11-13-2012, 04:41 AM   #81
Dompie
Connoisseur

Hmmmm I believe BOL has done it again.
Look at Author:Sylvia Day Title:Begeerd door jou
The plugin has no "Commentaar"-field but Bol.com have one (Bol-Link)
Old 11-13-2012, 11:36 AM   #82
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dompie View Post
Hmmmm I believe BOL has done it again.
Look at Author:Sylvia Day Title:Begeerd door jou
The plugin has no "Commentaar"-field but Bol.com have one
When I try this at home , I get comments, but it is an example where the rejected titles are usefull.
At bol.com the title is "Crossfire / 2 Begeer door jou" .
I get the comments when I select this (rejected) title.

If you still get no comments, please give me the url that is searched by the plugin or the logfile.
It is possible that they again serve different pages in a random way.
But for now I cannot reproduce it.

Keep me informed.
Thanx
Old 11-13-2012, 12:47 PM   #83
Dompie
Connoisseur

I get no result, BUT also NO rejected titles. In the log I see the rejected titles but I don't see/get the popup window with rejected titles. I installed the new (second) plugin 2.0. The item "Show rejected titles in case...." has been marked ????
The Log is:
calibre, version 0.9.0
FOUT: Geen zoekresultaten gevonden: <p>Geen boeken gevonden voor de zoekopdracht. Probeer de zoekopdracht <b>minder specifiek</b> te maken. Gebruik bijvoorbeeld alleen de achternaam van de auteur of één enkel sleutelwoord uit de titel. Om alle meldingen te zien klikt u op ‘Details tonen’.

{u'authors': [u'Sylvia Day'], u'identifiers': {}, u'timeout': 30, u'title': u'Begeerd door jou'}
Using plugins: BOL_NL

Request extra headers: [('User-agent', 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1')]
Found 0 results
Downloading from BOL_NL took 0.593999862671
Rejecting as not close enough match: Crossfire / 2 Begeerd door jou
Rejecting as not close enough match: Crossfire / 2 Begeerd door jou
Plugin BOL_NL failed
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\metadata\sources\identify. py", line 42, in run
File "calibre_plugins.BOL_NL.__init__", line 269, in identify
KeyError: u'Show rejected titles'

************************************************** ******************************
The identify phase took 0.61 seconds
The longest time (0.594000) was taken by: BOL_NL
Merging results from different sources and finding earliest publication dates from the xisbn service
Old 11-13-2012, 03:29 PM   #84
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dompie View Post
I get no result, BUT also NO rejected titles. In the log I see the rejected titles but I don't see/get the popup window with rejected titles. I installed the new (second) plugin 2.0. The item "Show rejected titles in case...." has been marked ????

Ok, that is clear, the last sentence shows that although in the config window the item "show rejected titles" is set, it isn't stored in the json.file.

If you unset the item, save it and then set it again and save it, the problem will be fixed.
New (default) keys in the config window are only stored, if they have been saved explicit.
Earlier keys I used, did not gave these problems, because the code is explicit asking for their default values and used these values in case of nothing stored.

In the next release it will be implemented also for the reject_title_key.

Last edited by Pr.BarnArt; 11-13-2012 at 03:32 PM.
Old 11-13-2012, 05:06 PM   #85
Dompie
Connoisseur

Thanks, yes that was the solution of my problem.
Sorry for bothering you.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:02 PM   #86
AAS
AAS began at the beginning.

Device: Sony prsT1
I’ve installed the latest version of Calibre (0.9.6) and from that time on my BOL_NL plugin didn’t work anymore.
I’m very dissapointed because it was working perfectly before the Calibre update.
Is there anybody else with the same problem?
AAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:35 PM   #87
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAS View Post
I’ve installed the latest version of Calibre (0.9.6) and from that time on my BOL_NL plugin didn’t work anymore.
I’m very dissapointed because it was working perfectly before the Calibre update.
Is there anybody else with the same problem?
Hey Aas
Pls tell me what the problem is. Just "It didnot work" is not enough (otherwise than you should pay better, that could be helpfull ) .
So be more specific please. Post an error or logfile or a description.
Old 11-21-2012, 08:36 AM   #88
AAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr.BarnArt View Post
Hey Aas
Pls tell me what the problem is. Just "It didnot work" is not enough (otherwise than you should pay better, that could be helpfull ) .
So be more specific please. Post an error or logfile or a description.
calibre Debuglog
calibre 0.9.6
Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 Windows
('Windows', '7', '6.1.7601')
Python 2.7.3
Windows: ('7', '6.1.7601', 'SP1', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Starting up...
Started up in 53.02 seconds with 5087 books
Failed to check for calibre update: <urlopen error [Errno 10013] Er is geprobeerd toegang te verkrijgen tot een socket op een volgens de toegangsmachtigingen niet toegestane manier>
Failed to check for plugin update: <urlopen error [Errno 10013] Er is geprobeerd toegang te verkrijgen tot een socket op een volgens de toegangsmachtigingen niet toegestane manier>
Worker Launch took: 0.108999967575
Job: 1 Read metadata (0 of 1) finished
Read metadata (0 of 1)

Added Matterhorn to db in: 2.34000015259 seconds
Old 11-21-2012, 12:17 PM   #89
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

Hey Aas,

These errors seems to be related to network problems.I dont see an error related to the BOL plugin.
Can you post the log of an action with search for metadata, after a search in the resultwindow, you can click log weergeven ( show log).
Old 11-21-2012, 07:49 PM   #90
AAS

Here are the results:

calibre, version 0.9.6

{u'authors': [u'Kelly Leisha'], u'identifiers': {}, u'timeout': 30, u'title': u"julia's hoop"}
Using plugins: BOL_NL, DIZZIE_NL, Amazon.com

****************************** DIZZIE_NL ******************************
Request extra headers: [('User-agent', 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1')]
Found 0 results
Downloading from DIZZIE_NL took 3.2610001564
No matches found with query: u'http://www.dizzie.nl/boeken.searchForm.php?offset=0'

Request extra headers: [('User-agent', 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.3 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/6.0.472.63 Safari/534.3')]
Found 0 results
Downloading from BOL_NL took 0.25
Rejecting as not close enough match: Emma's geschenk
Rejecting as not close enough match: Het Huis Aan De Malcon Street
Plugin BOL_NL failed
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\metadata\sources\identify. py", line 42, in run
File "calibre_plugins.BOL_NL.__init__", line 269, in identify

****************************** Amazon.com ******************************
Found 0 results
Downloading from Amazon.com took 0.93700003624
No matches found with query: u'http://www.amazon.com/s/?sort=relevanceexprank&field-author=Kelly+Leisha&field-title=julia%27s+hoop&search-alias=stripbooks&unfiltered=1'

The identify phase took 3.45 seconds
The longest time (3.261000) was taken by: DIZZIE_NL