Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 04-09-2011, 03:54 AM   #1
rebeltaz
Connoisseur
rebeltaz will become famous soon enoughrebeltaz will become famous soon enoughrebeltaz will become famous soon enoughrebeltaz will become famous soon enoughrebeltaz will become famous soon enoughrebeltaz will become famous soon enough

Device: Entourage Pocket eDge
Danny Dunn ebooks (not Bryce Coutenay)

When I was a kid, I used to love the Tom Swift, Encyclopedia Brown and especially Danny Dunn series of books. I have almost all of these books in my library in either hardback or paperback, but I just got a Literati reader and I would love to be able to re-read these on that. I have searched high and low, but I cannot find a single Danny Dunn ebook - free or otherwise. Does anyone know where I can find any of the Danny Dunn books in ebook format? I'd really appreciate it! Thanks...
rebeltaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 09:37 AM   #2
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Both authors are deceased but the last one died in 1978 so they are probably still in copyright to the publisher. I don't think they are in ebook format yet. Tom Swift is though at various places including here at Mobileread.com.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Dunn
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-10-2011, 12:06 AM   #3
rebeltaz
Connoisseur
rebeltaz will become famous soon enoughrebeltaz will become famous soon enoughrebeltaz will become famous soon enoughrebeltaz will become famous soon enoughrebeltaz will become famous soon enoughrebeltaz will become famous soon enough

Device: Entourage Pocket eDge
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Both authors are deceased but the last one died in 1978 so they are probably still in copyright to the publisher. I don't think they are in ebook format yet. Tom Swift is though at various places including here at Mobileread.com.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Dunn
Yeah... that figures. They don't publish the books anymore, but you can't download them either.... Anyway, thank you. I do have the Tom Swift books already, though....
rebeltaz is offline   Reply With Quote