Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-21-2016, 06:07 AM   #1
Brotdose
Brotdose began at the beginning.

Device: Computer, Smartphone
Arabic TOC

Hello Guys,

I want the toc in my ebook shown right-aligend, so for using it for arabic language(they read und write from right to left).

I tried the classic dir="rtl" but this only change the sentence on my pages and has no influence for the toc.

Has anyone an idea?

Greetings & thx for your help
Brotdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 07:56 AM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Welcome to MobileRead.

You should re-post your question in a more specific forum for the format you're most interested in supporting. You won't find many experts hanging around in the "Introduce Yourself" forum.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-21-2016, 08:05 AM   #3
Brotdose
Brotdose began at the beginning.

Device: Computer, Smartphone
Oh, thx

I didn't seen that I'm in this forum, I thought I was in the Sigil forum
Brotdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 08:24 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
It is still considered a courtesy to introduce yourself to our members.

If you wish, you may simply post to this thread.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
arabic, toc problem