Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 11-12-2011, 12:41 PM   #1
ToxicMart
ToxicMart began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Merging on Calibre

Hi from a newbie on this forum and with Calibre! I just installed Calibre yesterday. I downloaded a book which was split into 73 html parts that came out as zip files once transferred to Calibre. I converted the files to Mobi. Now, I'm trying to make one book out of these 73 parts. Is that possible ? I tried the Merge function in Edit Metadata but that didn't work. Can anyone help? Thank you.
ToxicMart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 01:39 PM   #2
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxicMart View Post
Hi from a newbie on this forum and with Calibre! I just installed Calibre yesterday. I downloaded a book which was split into 73 html parts that came out as zip files once transferred to Calibre. I converted the files to Mobi. Now, I'm trying to make one book out of these 73 parts. Is that possible ? I tried the Merge function in Edit Metadata but that didn't work. Can anyone help? Thank you.
You probably should go back to the original 73 html parts. Trying to put them together as mobi files now will be harder. If there is a single html file that points to all the others, then drag that one into calibre. If there isn't, use this.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-12-2011, 09:31 PM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
In case your still confused Starson17 is pointing specifically to this section.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote