Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 07-23-2012, 03:56 PM   #1
LoabyPress
LoabyPress began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Moving Table of Contents (tox.ncx) in Sigil

Hi,

I've got an epub that I've been working on and I can't for the life of me figure out how to move the table of contents file (toc.ncx). It's currently at the back of the book and I would like it at the front.

Anybody got any ideas?
LoabyPress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 04:11 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoabyPress View Post
Hi,

I've got an epub that I've been working on and I can't for the life of me figure out how to move the table of contents file (toc.ncx). It's currently at the back of the book and I would like it at the front.

Anybody got any ideas?
Sounds like the inline content TOC that Calibre adds to Mobi books. The inline content TOC is an html file if you convert it to ePub. The Toc.ncx file is not part of the book and is not displayed anywhere inside the book. It is independent and display from a menu item in the reader. It is available anytime.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-23-2012, 05:19 PM   #3
Serpentine
Evangelist
Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
You can change the location of the ToC generated from toc.ncx by calibre. Look around in the conversion options.
Serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
epub, sigil, toc.ncx