Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 04-01-2010, 07:11 PM   #1
camgee
camgee began at the beginning.

Device: Jetbook Lite
Question ereader.com

Was in the middle of buying and reading the Cirque du Freak books from ereader.com. Got ready to purchase the last two and they are no longer available from ereader.com. They are available from B&N's site so no big deal although I was planning to use credit to purchase the last two on ereader site. I emailed to inquire and the return email mentioned contracts with publishers. Made me wonder if the imminent arrival of the ipad is gonna have a big impact on the availability of books on ereader.com or if this was a normal occurrence.
camgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 09:14 PM   #2
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
eReader was part of Fictionwise and Fictionwise was bought by B&N. History has not
been kind to the little fish, when they join with the big fish. That said, I still like
eReader.com best, and hope they can hang on for a long time.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert