Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-30-2014, 04:42 AM   #1
DrChiper
Bookish
DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC, t1, t2, t3, aura 2 v1, clara HD, Libra 2, Nxtpaper 11
Question Saving to disk fails in calibre 1.42

Using the "save to disk" feature currently fails for every document with the attached error. I cannot recall I recently changed anything on my part what could causing this.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CalibreFinding.png
Views:	189
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	124770  
DrChiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 04:47 AM   #2
paulfiera
Addict
paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Aura ONE, Kobo Libra H20
Maybe this post can shed some light...

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=241731
paulfiera is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-30-2014, 06:31 AM   #3
DrChiper
Bookish
DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Ah, missed that, thanks

At first I was confused as I did a fresh install this morning, but then I realized I did install the portable version, but was actually using the "normal" version.
Lets blame it on the rough weekend I had ...
Old 07-02-2014, 10:32 AM   #4
DrChiper
Bookish

Although the saving itself now succeeds, any change (I did try just the check boxes) in the "Preferences" - "Saving books to disk" now gives the attached error. I assume still something is amiss.

I'm using since long this save template. Any ideas?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CalibreFinding.png
Views:	162
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	124844  
Old 07-02-2014, 05:20 PM   #5
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I have submitted a fix. It will probably be in the next calibre release
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-03-2014, 02:44 AM   #6
DrChiper
Bookish

Thanks chaley
Appreciated!