Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 03-19-2012, 09:24 AM   #1
Xzwatz
Xzwatz began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Question A good Bible in spanish... ...free if possible??? :P

I'm looking for a Bible in spanish. I see this one in Amazon, and it looks really good, but i'm wondering if there is one for free somewhere... ...any suggestion?

Thanks,

Julio.
Xzwatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:10 PM   #2
apbschmitz
Lord of Frogtown
apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Don't know exactly where you'd get this, short of a hotel room in Bolivia, where I found my copy, but the English/Spanish Gideon Bible is wonderful if you're trying to learn either of those languages. The text appears in Spanish and English on facing pages, so you can generally muddle along without reaching for a dictionary. This led to some fairly bizarre everyday vocabulary for me — I seemed to find a lot of use for words and expressions like temptation, sin, demon, casting out, turning the other cheek, etc. The again, it wasn't the strangest thing about my presentation in Cochabamba.
apbschmitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert