Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-15-2013, 03:37 PM   #16
din155
Guru
din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Win 10 thinkpad 8in
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
All of my ereaders are in covers with a hand strap - so I can securely attach the reader to one hand, preventing those "accidental" pushes and falls from innocent cat feet, and freeing the other hand to deliver uninterrupted head pats to the most important beings in my life. It costs more, but the peace is worth it!
Did I just read a chicken calling any part of a cat innocent!
din155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 04:12 PM   #17
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (Kobo, NOOK, Kindle, Google Play Books & Scribd)
My cat doesn't limit himself to reading material -- scrapbooking material will do in a pinch:

sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 09:39 PM   #18
sharphamster
Anathema Device
sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T3/350, Kobo AuraH20/Mini, Axim X50v

Quote:
Has your cat ever walked across your keyboard? Well, it's not a new problem. Medieval book historian Erik Kwakkel recently Tweeted this photo of a 15th century book with... you guessed it... cat paw prints in ink on the pages! We're part of a long and glorious historical movement, friends.

So... It's been upgraded from 'conspiracy' to 'historical movement' according to the Smart B*tches, Trashy Books FB feed.

Just so you all know.

[My cat is presently staring down the red charge-indicator light on my hand vacuum. She just knows it's going to start moving any time now.}

Last edited by sharphamster; 02-18-2013 at 09:46 PM.
sharphamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 08:32 PM   #19
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
So, I arrive home from work tonight, after a looooong week, and head toward my recliner and Kindle .... and discover that one of my darling felines has deposited a hair ball on the seat ... which has had all day to soak into the fabric .... I should buy stock in Resolve - we use enough of it to "erase" those little 'accidents', errr, presents, left for us by our caring cuddly critters! So reading was a tad delayed tonight ... but NOT their dinner!

[I decided you all did NOT want me to post a photo of it!]
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote