Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-02-2012, 11:08 AM   #1
aditya3098
Guru
aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe
Kindle touch mic

Does anyone know how to access the mic on the kindle touch? From the command line?
aditya3098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 11:21 AM   #2
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Does it even have one?
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 11:27 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
Does it even have one?
Yes, it does, although it's not currently used for anything.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 12:13 PM   #4
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Did you try this one ?
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 04:38 AM   #5
aditya3098
Guru
aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The arecord command seems to work, although it's not so loud.
Old 04-03-2012, 08:08 AM   #6
aditya3098
Guru

Quote:
Does it even have one?

Made using non-free software
Old 02-20-2013, 11:23 PM   #7
skull43
Enthusiast
skull43 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.skull43 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.skull43 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.skull43 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.skull43 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.skull43 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.skull43 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.skull43 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.skull43 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.skull43 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.skull43 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Touch
up....
skull43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:44 AM   #8
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skull43 View Post
up....
And... why?

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=167172
Old 02-21-2013, 10:05 AM   #9
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Tır
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya3098 View Post
The arecord command seems to work, although it's not so loud.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixtab many moons ago
Code:
/usr/bin/amixer sset 'MIXINL PGA',0 100% unmute cap
/usr/bin/amixer sset 'Capture',0 100%,100% unmute cap
# then arecord
since we are necrobumping... might as well add value

I always lose that damned command in the sea of threads...

Now I have twice the chance of finding it again : D
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:34 AM   #10
dsmid
Linux devotee
dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle 4B, Kindle PW2
Now go and create a KUAL extension ...
dsmid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:34 AM   #11
ixtab
(offline)

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
since we are necrobumping... might as well add value

I always lose that damned command in the sea of threads...

Now I have twice the chance of finding it again : D
Hehe... yeah. My strategy was: I remembered that I posted an attachment there, so I just looked through my own list of attachments to find the thread
Old 02-21-2013, 01:28 PM   #12
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Tır
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Hehe... yeah. My strategy was: I remembered that I posted an attachment there, so I just looked through my own list of attachments to find the thread
And yes I ONLY JUST FOUND the attachments search! Thanks

180+ tar.gz's and zips by me? really? jeepers. Get a life twobob.

Last edited by twobob; 02-21-2013 at 01:30 PM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote