Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 03-04-2014, 11:34 AM   #1
Wyndham
Connoisseur
Wyndham has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Wyndham has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Wyndham has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iPad Air 2 (iOS 9), iPhone 6 (iOS 9)
What happened to the star rating?

The Marvin blog mentions Star Rating being available through the metadata tab, but I don't see this on either my iPhone or iPad - Marvin is at the most recent version.

The screenshots show the relevant blog post, and the metadata tab. It seems I can only attach one image using my iPad, so I will add another post with the second screenshot.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	489.6 KB
ID:	119851  
Wyndham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 11:35 AM   #2
Wyndham
Connoisseur
Wyndham has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Wyndham has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Wyndham has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Here is the second screenshot.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	267.1 KB
ID:	119852  
Advert
Old 03-04-2014, 11:39 AM   #3
Wyndham
Connoisseur

Just seen another post on the same topic. Oops.
Old 03-05-2014, 12:44 PM   #4
MeSue
Geek in the Forest
MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, iPhone 4s, Nexus 7
I think it is still in App Store limbo. Submitted but waiting for Apple approval…
MeSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 09:13 PM   #5
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
That's a feature in the upcoming version. It will be released very soon.
kguil is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-07-2014, 11:59 PM   #6
ChristopherTD
Addict
ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin Reader on iPad Air (via Calibre)
And.....

2.7 is alive. I give it 5 stars!
ChristopherTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 07:58 AM   #7
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
Thanks!
kguil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 05:36 AM   #8
Wyndham
Connoisseur

And five stars from me

Brilliant, thank you.

Tags
metadata, star rating