Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-23-2008, 07:12 PM   #1
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Hi - outside of Chicago, IL

Oh, so *HERE*'s where I introduce myself. I've been reading and even making entries here and there, and hadn't run into where this thread was. Saw references, but never quite found it.

I've got an order in for a Kindle, and I'm [im]patiently awaiting its arrival. "Some enchanted evening....." Or with the next blue moon. Not sure which. Meanwhile, I'm avidly collecting mobi formatted books.

I've been reading books on multiple versions of the Palm for 10 years or so. And I've got a large collection of books from ereader.com -- the ereader format, but not the eReader device's format. So I *really* hope that Fictionwise might write a software reader for ereader files, to run on a Kindle. But I'm not holding my breath.

I live in an outer city near Chicago. We hate to call ourselves a "suburb" of Chicago, but we really are by now. Chicago has grown outwards (and so has my city) till there is no break between them.

I realize my avatar is dated, but I haven't watched much TV lately, and I really identify with Xena!!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 08:19 PM   #2
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Welcome to MobileRead.

Many years ago my parents lived in Mt. Prospect near the airport so I guess that made us Cub fans.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-23-2008, 08:39 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Welcome to the Forum.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote