Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-30-2011, 01:22 PM   #1
metras3
metras3 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
Bluetooth enabling

I have only had my Nook Color fore a few weeks and I love what is was before I rooted it. And now I LOVe it!

After I rooted my Nook Color and fixed all of my mess ups it seems to be very stable. You have to be careful so you do not end up with a paper weight. It took me three times but now its fine.

My next attempt will be to try to enable the bluetooth chip. I have only found one hack on the Internet for doing that hack. That is place XDA-Developers .

I was think maybe after I have it working I would like to try devices like stereo head set, micro-phone, and an external roll up keyboard.

Can you advise?

Marty
metras3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 02:47 PM   #2
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
Yes its still not ready for prime time!
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
bluetooth, rooted