Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Related Tools

Notices

Old 03-18-2012, 04:58 AM   #1
Strupniveral
Strupniveral began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Bind calibre-server to specific IP/interface

Hello guys,

Is it possible to have calibre-server to bind to a specific interface/ip address?
I can see there's the option to specify the port #, but nothing for the IP/interface to bind to, so as a result it binds to 0.0.0.0ort

If not, is there any plan to add this feature in the future?

Thanks in advance and Regards,
Luca
Strupniveral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 06:15 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Prefernces->Tweaks
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-20-2012, 04:35 AM   #3
Strupniveral
Strupniveral began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Cool, thanks!

Since I don't use the GUI on that machine, I didn't searched for this setting there...

Updated the tweaks.py and restarted and it works like a charm!

Thanks!
Strupniveral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 01:32 PM   #4
paulfiera
Addict
paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Aura ONE, Kobo Libra H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strupniveral View Post
... so as a result it binds to 0.0.0.0
LOL, I can't find that IP interface on my PC
paulfiera is offline   Reply With Quote