Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-29-2009, 07:29 PM   #16
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
This turned out to be a great deal. I bought Atlas Shrugged and The Fountainhead and with the 100% micropay plus the survey coupon I bought one for $8.67 used the micropay from that one to buy the second and at the end have $8.67 still in my account. Now I just need to decide if I should buy any of the others.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 05:21 AM   #17
seanrose
seanrose began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Thanks for all the help on Fictionwise. I think I understand it a little better now.
seanrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-01-2009, 12:40 PM   #18
MelC
Evangelist
MelC knows what time it isMelC knows what time it isMelC knows what time it isMelC knows what time it isMelC knows what time it isMelC knows what time it isMelC knows what time it isMelC knows what time it isMelC knows what time it isMelC knows what time it isMelC knows what time it is

Device: Cybook Gen3, PRS600
Just a heads up to grab this deal while you still can because officially Fictionwise has indicated in their newsletter to me that you can only receive the 100% rebate if paying by Credit Card or Paypal. Notwithstanding that I was still able to buy with micropay and receive the rebate but I don't know how long it will be before they notice.

Excerpt from FW Newsletter:

We've just released several Ayn Rand titles. This week, you can purchase all of her works available at Fictionwise.com and receive a 100% Micropay Rebate when paying with a credit card or PayPal!

Mel
MelC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 05:27 PM   #19
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelC View Post
Just a heads up to grab this deal while you still can because officially Fictionwise has indicated in their newsletter to me that you can only receive the 100% rebate if paying by Credit Card or Paypal. Notwithstanding that I was still able to buy with micropay and receive the rebate but I don't know how long it will be before they notice.

Excerpt from FW Newsletter:

We've just released several Ayn Rand titles. This week, you can purchase all of her works available at Fictionwise.com and receive a 100% Micropay Rebate when paying with a credit card or PayPal!

Mel
Yep, someone hit the wrong button ... lucky, lucky us.

I did notice that with the 35% rebate on new titles, they have relaxed their previous requirement to use credit cards on all rebates of 30% and above. Seems like only 50% and up rebates require a credit, lately. Combine that rebate with the 15% off new titles and member discount and some of the new titles get pretty good prices (3.75 for most "paperback" releases that I've looked at, for example).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 08:58 PM   #20
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I don't know if it's a mistake or not, but I bought all the books by Ayn Rand - about $200.00 - and it didn't cost me anything, as I had about $23.00 in Micropay. When I finished buying all these books, I still have my $23.00 in Micropay.

A mistake or.....a clever marketing scheme?

That's 19 ebooks for the price of nothing.

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 10-01-2009 at 09:10 PM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert