Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-04-2013, 01:15 PM   #1
ml20
ml20 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Glow Touch
Download books from Nook to Calibre

I own both a Nook and a Kindle and want to combine my libraries via Calibre. Right now I'm trying to download my books from my Nook Glow Touch to Calibre but can't seem to figure out how to do that. The books on my Nook don't show up when I click on Devices in Calibre. I admit to be not as computer literate as most people. I just want a simple how-to guide. What's the easiest way to get my Nook books into Calibre?
ml20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 09:00 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
B&N does not give access to books purchased from them over a USB connection. You will have to download them from your B&N web account.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert