Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 05-12-2011, 09:33 AM   #1
fenris
fenris began at the beginning.

Device: android
How to prevent cover dl in .8?

I just upgraded to .8 and I cannot figure out how to prevent the download of the cover. I already have a cover that I like and just want the rest of the metadata. In the older versions there was a radio button that could be selected/deselected for the cover. I can't find a similar option for this version. Can someone explain how to prevent it?
fenris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:03 AM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
The metadata download window should, among the previews, have an option for the currently selected cover. It's the first one, in the upper left hand position.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-12-2011, 01:54 PM   #3
fenris
fenris began at the beginning.

Device: android
Thanks. I totally missed that the first image was the current one.
fenris is offline   Reply With Quote