Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 02-24-2012, 05:59 PM   #1
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Words With Friends

Let me put 2 and 2 together here...

Mobileread: an Internet community of people who like to read.

Kindle Fire Forum: A subcommunity of the above with Kindle Fires.

Words With Friends: A game available for the Fire where people who like words can play together over the Internet.

I'm seeing some natural overlap here.

My WWF username is apknj if anyone wants to play....

ApK

Last edited by ApK; 02-25-2012 at 12:04 AM.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote