Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 02-15-2023, 01:52 AM   #1
aj219
aj219 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
HELP! Inkpalm Plus touchscreen unresponsive

Hi,

I have a Moaan Inkpalm Plus. As I was downloading books, it was acting up and suddenly the touchscreen stopped responding. The buttons work fine. I restarted the device several times but to no avail. Even on safe mode it wasn’t working. Idk what to do and would appreciate any advice.
aj219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 01:52 AM   #2
rvcjew
Addict
rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3-T80S-T80D-T103D-K78-Inkpalm 5-HiSense Touch-Hi Reader Pro-Palma
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj219 View Post
Hi,

I have a Moaan Inkpalm Plus. As I was downloading books, it was acting up and suddenly the touchscreen stopped responding. The buttons work fine. I restarted the device several times but to no avail. Even on safe mode it wasn’t working. Idk what to do and would appreciate any advice.
If you haven't already you could try to backup your books on the pc etc. and then factory reset it.
rvcjew is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
inkpalm, moaan, touchscreen, unresponsive, xiaomi