Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-15-2014, 06:14 AM   #16
duydangle
Connoisseur
duydangle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duydangle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duydangle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duydangle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duydangle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duydangle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duydangle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duydangle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duydangle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duydangle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duydangle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW|PW3
I found that I cannot open Calibre Newspapers within Calibre (NYTimes), but I found Kindle PW2 with the newest firmware (5.4.3) works well with Calibre Newspapers.
duydangle is offline   Reply With Quote