Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 04-07-2010, 03:57 AM   #91
Crowl
Wizard
Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, PW Signature edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyanonymous View Post
Does the app let you read all cbr/cbz comics? Or only those bought from Marvel via the App?
If that app doesn't support cbr/cbz files then there are at least a couple of apps that do read those e.g. http://comicreader.mobi/
Crowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 04:07 AM   #92
stustaff
Wizard
stustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it is

Device: sony reader PRS505 and 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowl View Post
If that app doesn't support cbr/cbz files then there are at least a couple of apps that do read those e.g. http://comicreader.mobi/
It doesnt but yes there are at least a coupel of others thatt do/will.
stustaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-07-2010, 09:36 AM   #93
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
You are correct... I was responding to a single message you posted. However, as much as you like to deny it... that specific message was not a "legitimate critique" it was a blank statement that Apple products are over priced and have a limited lifetime.
A posting contains objective critique and personal estimations (=opinions). I don't see the problem?!
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 11:08 AM   #94
alexdecampi
alexdecampi doesn't litteralexdecampi doesn't litter

Device: none
I don't think anyone's mentioned this yet but the Marvel iPad comics reader is a white-label version of the free Comics by Comixology iPad/iPhone reader - which has about 2,000 comics on it from Marvel, Dark Horse and many more.

http://www.comixology.com/digital/

Their system is really wonderful; I use it for the iPhone and iPad versions of my wireless comic Valentine: http://www.comixology.com/digital/94...tine-English-1
alexdecampi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 05:36 PM   #95
K-Thom
The one and only
K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: yup!
Quote:
As much as I like this App (though I got it for far less than 15 bucks, my!), it's kinda silly buiding a Web site totally based on Flash for an App for the iPhone or iPad ...
K-Thom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-08-2010, 04:30 PM   #96
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnFalcon View Post
Right. I read eight webcomics on a regular basis (OOTS, Schlock Mercenary, Kevin and Kell, Sluggy Freelance, Freefall, Girl Genius, SSDD and Erfworld), while "mainstream" comics, despite having worked for a company which published comics? Er well... I only like Rogue Trooper and The Authority from said "mainstream" comics. (Also, I liked Birds of Prey the TV series. Batman fans, bite me)
I pre ordered the Birds of Prey boxed set as soon as it was announced
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote