Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 07-02-2012, 09:38 AM   #1
mXb
Addict
mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ex-Kobo Touch-Nook Simple Touch-Kobo Mini-Retina Mini
Small Book Cover size in "Device"

The book covers of the last 3 books I have "Sent to Device" have shown up small on the "Device" in Calibre, although they are normal size in "Library" ?

Instead of being 355x530 in "Device" as all my other books, they are 42x68, 44x68 and 44x68.

Their size in "Device" has always set automatically by Calibre.

I have just updated to 0.8.58, could this be the reason ?
mXb is offline   Reply With Quote