Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 03-27-2007, 09:33 AM   #1
Charbax
Addict
Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Video from CeBIT 2007: iRex Iliad, HanLin V8 and M218A

Cool video from CeBit of the iLiad and other e-readers. Deserves attention -> moved to the frontpage --Alex

You can watch my 25 minute video of the Cebit 2006 in HD DivX 3.5mbit/s quality from here if you have DivX installed and enough bandwidth to my server; if not, it is also available on YouTube.

In this video I am interviewing some Spanish sales representatives from a company called Caro Informatica. I guess they might just be resellers of E Ink and LCD e-book devices; perhaps they are in some kind of contact or perhaps they are even working on the actual software of the iRex Iliad. They provided me with an URL, xiancaro.com, which might be an R&D lab for iRex's software and hardware in China.
Charbax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 06:44 PM   #2
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
ahem...what did they give that Iliad? It seems a bit faster than it should be, especially when writing...and he says it supports .txt
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-28-2007, 04:12 AM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderROR
ahem...what did they give that Iliad? It seems a bit faster than it should be...
iLiad on acid?
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 09:38 AM   #4
halljames
Zealot
halljames has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.halljames has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.halljames has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.halljames has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.halljames has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Apple iPad
I have to admit that shocked me too. I was suprised and I wondered how the irex does smooth refreshing of the page while writing, but then still did the usual whole page refresh when turning pages.

I take it this is not normal for an irex??

Why shove an irex up a duck as well, poor duck, what did he do to deserve it??
halljames is offline   Reply With Quote