Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Other Books

Notices

Old 09-23-2007, 08:43 AM   #1
akiburis
Connoisseur
akiburis will become famous soon enoughakiburis will become famous soon enoughakiburis will become famous soon enoughakiburis will become famous soon enoughakiburis will become famous soon enoughakiburis will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-505, iLiad Book Edition
In the preface to this primer published in 1912 in the Home University Library of Modern Knowledge, Russell writes, ". . . I have confined myself in the main to those problems of philosophy in regard to which I thought it possible to say something positive and constructive, since merely negative criticism seemed out of place. For this reason, theory of knowledge occupies a larger space than metaphysics in the present volume, . . ."

Reformatted (and some typos corrected) from the PG plain text, compared with an Internet Archives scan of the American edition (New York, Henry Holt & Co., no date).

I just discovered (don't ask how) an error in probphil.pdf. On page 83, "a priori knowledge . . ." should be "A priori knowledge . . ." This is corrected in probphil2.pdf, attached.

Well, it's trivial; I know. If there's a more rational way of posting corrections, someone please tell me.

Attachments removed.

Last edited by akiburis; 10-13-2007 at 12:38 PM. Reason: To remove attachments.
akiburis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 04:50 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Please attach all attachments, with a suitable comment, to the first message in the thread. This makes it easy for downloaders to locate them. The best thing to do with minor edits such as this is to remove the original attachment, and replace it with the new version.

Thanks you,
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert