Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 06-10-2007, 05:44 AM   #1
Devlar
Enthusiast
Devlar has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Devlar has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Devlar has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Devlar has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Aura H20
Keyboard and Word Processor

I keep seeing talk about this, that someone has gotten USB keyboard working. However, I can't seem to find some instructions on exactly how to implement it on mine.

Could any of you be so kind as to write me a sort instruction as to how to do that? Also, how to get any sort of basic text editor working on it also?

Any assistance would be appreciated.
Devlar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 07:26 AM   #2
henkvdg
Groupie
henkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of it

Device: IREX iLiad, Pocketbook Pro 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devlar View Post
I keep seeing talk about this, that someone has gotten USB keyboard working. However, I can't seem to find some instructions on exactly how to implement it on mine.

Could any of you be so kind as to write me a sort instruction as to how to do that? Also, how to get any sort of basic text editor working on it also?

Any assistance would be appreciated.
Look at this thread:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...light=keyboard
henkvdg is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-11-2007, 03:43 AM   #3
Devlar
Enthusiast
Devlar has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Devlar has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Devlar has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Devlar has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Aura H20
Unfortunately, that thread goes way over my head and I wouldn't have any idea where to begin.
Devlar is offline   Reply With Quote