Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-25-2011, 12:25 AM   #1
sassybug13
sassybug13 began at the beginning.

Device: ipod touch/nook
A silly little request regarding "Conversion of WMF images..."

Let me begin by saying I am a long time user and absolute lover of Calibre. I have also searched the forums, so if I missed somewhere this would be more appropriate, I apologize in advance.

In January of this year, when I would convert files that had wmf images embedded in them I would get a cute little box with a question mark inside. Small and easy to skip over. Not visible as an image since the converter does not do that, and that was just fine.

Now the error that displays is the Calibre logo with the edition you are using, and it takes up most/all of a page.

Again, I understand why I am receiving the error, but would love to see the tiny box back even if it still is the logo thing, but small! Or a custom recipe if someone knows of one would work also.

Thanks to everyone who considers my questions! Happy reading!

Sassy
sassybug13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 02:08 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Add

img {display: none}

to extra css in the conversion settings and the images will not be visible any more.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-25-2011, 09:29 AM   #3
sassybug13
sassybug13 began at the beginning.

Device: ipod touch/nook
MY HERO!!!! Thank you!
sassybug13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 11:07 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You're welcome
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote