Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-29-2012, 05:31 PM   #1
vivid80
vivid80 began at the beginning.

Device: none
How to mass rename ebook file

Hi all,
I want to mass rename my ebooks using their ISBN but I don't know how. I search trough this forum and the plugin page but couldn't find any solution. Can anybody help me if you know how?

Thanks
vivid80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 06:52 PM   #2
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Preferences -> Saving books to disk -> Save Template and then use {isbn} in the template, plus whatever else you want in the name.

The Quality Check plugin has the option Check Metadata -> Check ISBN that you should probably use first, because a missing ISBN will be replaced by an empty string when saving books to disk.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-29-2012, 07:22 PM   #3
vivid80
vivid80 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thank you so much
vivid80 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, isbn, rename