Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-13-2012, 09:50 AM   #1
ltr
Addict
ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.

Device: Kindle PW-2
Contacting KOBO

There doesn't appear to be any method of contacting Kobo by email.

Seems impossible to do. They have a page here that has no send button, so that's not much help.

I have purchased from KOBO and have read all the books from an particular author I like, but KOBO has missed one of his books from 2011.

I thought I might email Kobo and inform them of the book so they could stock it. I wonder how I would accomplish that?

ltr
ltr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:34 AM   #2
RareBird
Addict
RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Maybe try their facebook page or through getsatisfaction.com/kobo.
RareBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-13-2012, 10:51 AM   #3
sqdancer
Guru
sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T2 T3, Kobo Glo, AuraHD, H2O, GloHD, Clara, Libra2, Kindle NT PW4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltr View Post

Seems impossible to do. They have a page here that has no send button, so that's not much help.

I have purchased from KOBO and have read all the books from an particular author I like, but KOBO has missed one of his books from 2011.

I thought I might email Kobo and inform them of the book so they could stock it. I wonder how I would accomplish that?

ltr

http://www.kobo.com/help/response?in...n+the+store%3F

Quote:
Requesting books

Kobo has partnerships with hundreds of publishers worldwide, and we're adding new books every day. If you're looking for a specific book but can't find it in our catalog, please email us at help@kobobooks.com. We'll be happy to let the publisher know that there is a customer waiting.
sqdancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:18 AM   #4
ltr
Addict
ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.

Thanks sqdancer, I sent them an email....
Old 12-13-2012, 05:17 PM   #5
BobC
Guru
BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1, BeBook Pure, Kobo Glo, (and HD),Energy Sistem EReader Pro +
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltr View Post

ltr
Probably the send button would be visible if you were signed in to their site. I haven't checked it but I did use their "Contact Us" yesterday to contact them by phone. They use International FreePhone so you can call their Canadian offices for free from the UK. I think that's a pretty good service compared with most "premium charge" helplines.

BobC
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-13-2012, 05:47 PM   #6
ltr
Addict

Quote:
Probably the send button would be visible if you were signed in to their site.
Nope...
Old 12-14-2012, 06:22 AM   #7
BobC
Guru
BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1, BeBook Pure, Kobo Glo, (and HD),Energy Sistem EReader Pro +
Interesting - if I now click on their Email Contact link it opens my Email Client with an address ready filled in for their helpline. That seems to have changed since I checked yesterday.

Must be work in progress.

BobC
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote