Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-03-2010, 10:05 AM   #1
tcreek
Enthusiast
tcreek can extract oil from cheesetcreek can extract oil from cheesetcreek can extract oil from cheesetcreek can extract oil from cheesetcreek can extract oil from cheesetcreek can extract oil from cheesetcreek can extract oil from cheesetcreek can extract oil from cheese

Device: kindle 3
e-Books show in "My Computer" Kindle 3 documents folder

In "My Computer", all of the eBooks that I have sent from Calibre to the Kindle 3 are shown in the Documents folder and not the eBooks folder. Is this correct?
Kindle displays the books properly.
tcreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 10:34 AM   #2
pchrist7
Addict
pchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle 3 3G+Wifi, Oasis
Yes

Yes !
That's correct. An eBook is "just" a document, as far as I understand. Could be txt, pdf etc.
So no worries, just
pchrist7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert