Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 08-06-2012, 01:13 PM   #1
Danger
Evangelist
Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2 (retired), Kobo Touch (passed to the wife), KGlo, Galaxy TabPro
1.9.17 epub Margin Fix

Alrighty if you are into fixing your own epubs, are using version 1.9.17 ad would like your top margin back... add this to the epub's stylesheet:

Code:
@page {
  margin-top: 1.00em;
}
Change the 1.00em to whatever you like. I find that gives me enough of a margin myself but you can experiment. %, pt, px units should also work instead of the em if you prefer.
Danger is offline   Reply With Quote