Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

View Poll Results: what large screen reader is for you?
skiff 7 38.89%
que 0 0%
other large screen ereader 9 50.00%
tablet 2 11.11%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-18-2010, 10:39 PM   #1
oncdoc
Addict
oncdoc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.oncdoc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.oncdoc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.oncdoc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: kindle, pocket pro
skiff versus que... which one u gonna buy?

alas, I will likely go with the skiff due to better resolution, and larger screen size. Means hopefully no relow of standard page pdfs.

thanks.
oncdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 10:48 PM   #2
scoff
Enthusiast
scoff began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
It's way too early to tell. How do annotations work on the skiff? When is it coming out? I really wish I knew which one I was going to buy.
scoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-18-2010, 10:56 PM   #3
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
I definitely thought we'd get more info on the Skiff at CES.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 02:05 AM   #4
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Another question, what formats will be available on it?

From whatever I've seen so far, I think my large screen reader will be a tablet.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote