Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-11-2010, 01:27 PM   #1
Mary McDonald
Mary McDonald can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Mary McDonald can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Mary McDonald can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Mary McDonald can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Mary McDonald can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Mary McDonald can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Mary McDonald can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Mary McDonald can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Mary McDonald can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Mary McDonald can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Mary McDonald can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: kindle app for pc
Indie Author Reader Appreciation Contest

Indie Author Reader Appreciation Contest

Ok, so here's the deal. During the month of July, if you purchase a copy of NO GOOD DEED, add your link to my Mr. Linky on the sidebar to be entered into the contest. Both Kindle and Smashwords purchases count. (Smashwords has ePub format that is compatible with the Nook-)

But, what do I win?
You can win an Amazon gift card! For how much?
Well dear reader, that depends on how many people buy! You see...
0-30 sales = one $20 amazon gift card will be randomly awarded
31-50 sales = prize increases to $40 amazon gift card
51-70 sales = prize increases to $60 amazon gift card
71-90 sales = prize increases to $80 amazon gift card
91+ sales = prize increases to $100 amazon gift card

Make sense?

Ok, but your subject title says Amazon gift cardS. As in, multiple.
Very observant. You see, there are several other authors participating in this contest as well. Buy a copy of their book and head on over to their blog to enter their contest as well for a chance to win their contest.

So to sum it up, buy a $3 book and get a chance to win $100 on Amazon if enough people buy. Not a bad deal, I'd say! :-D

To see other participating authors, head to my blog. There are genres that will appeal to every taste.

Mary McDonald Has the Write Stuffl

Contest runs from July 1st-July 31st.

The fine print: No purchase necessary. The other way to enter on my blog is to become a follower of Mary McDonald Has the Right Stuff, and either Tweet/Facebook this contest to be entered. If you're already a follower, putting a link to the contest on your blog and Tweeting/Facebooking the contest will constitute entry. Must post in the Link above to be in the drawing. Prize amount based on sales of the book attributed to the contest. (ie, you buy a book and come back to leave your name in the link on the sidebar)

Rules vary per author participant, see individual author pages for entry rules. The entry rules here are specific to my blog contest.

Last edited by Mary McDonald; 07-11-2010 at 01:36 PM. Reason: left out word
Mary McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
author, contest, indie