Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-11-2012, 09:23 PM   #1
helf
Zealot
helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Entourage Pocket eDGe, Entourage eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Looking for a lightly used or NIB 10" EE... anyone?

I've been using the crap out of and and loving my pocket edge to death ever since I bought it when woot.com initially got them. I've been dying for a full-sized unit.

So, if anyone has one available, please let me know.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 09-21-2012 at 07:23 AM.
helf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 02:03 AM   #2
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
I'm still getting messages from ebay when they get new listings for the 10". Have you checked there? Yesterday I saw an ice blue EE starting at $75, but I didn't look at the listing so don't know its condition.

Good luck!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 02:10 AM   #3
helf
Zealot
helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

yeah, I check, but most of the listings I see tend to be in poor condition or the auction is just iffy. I was looking at the one you mentioned the other day and it is just stock photos with NO information.
Old 09-12-2012, 02:38 AM   #4
Filark
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Bah!

If I see anything I'll let you know! The EE is not exactly a big PE but I think you will like it, especially for reading!

Edit: There's at least one EE for sale in the Flea Market forum here on MobileRead. No price listed and it's their first post so it will require investigation, but that's another place for you to look.

Last edited by Filark; 09-12-2012 at 02:43 AM.
Old 09-12-2012, 03:17 AM   #5
helf
Zealot

Yeah, I know it'll definitely be a bit different. I had a Kindle DX Graphite for awhile that I sold to a friend and I really miss its super high resolution eink. The EE is the same resolution WITH writing capability, so it seems a dream. The extra resolution on the android side will make color PDF and comic viewing nice.

I'll check out the flea market section. I forget other areas of this site exist, lol. Thanks for the tip.
Old 09-12-2012, 08:57 AM   #6
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by helf View Post
Yeah, I know it'll definitely be a bit different. I had a Kindle DX Graphite for awhile that I sold to a friend and I really miss its super high resolution eink. The EE is the same resolution WITH writing capability, so it seems a dream. The extra resolution on the android side will make color PDF and comic viewing nice.
I too have a DX but find the EE a much better proposition for what I want it for. I keep the DX because there are sometimes I need to have three manuals open at once - two on the EE and the third on the DX.

Good luck with you search. The main things you need to look at are the battery - it should be there but I did se one being sold without it - and the screens - have they been abused/scratched , oh, and it does help for the stylus to be there as well
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 09:37 AM   #7
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
There are also some without the eDGe 2.0 marking on the spine. I have one, it does not seem to make a difference, though.
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:20 PM   #8
Filark

This came in today: http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI...E:B:SS:US:1123 Seller looks okay, unit sounds good, doesn't have charger. And I wonder what enTourage version ran eclair?
Old 09-14-2012, 12:44 PM   #9
helf
Zealot

Thanks, I just sent the seller a message asking if he has any pics.
Old 09-14-2012, 07:02 PM   #10
helf
Zealot

Just bought it! Chatted with the seller. He says it has been barely used and mostly sat in a drawer. No issues with the power or headphone jacks and the screens are scratch free. woo! Can't wait!
Old 09-16-2012, 09:41 AM   #11
ilovegadgets
Connoisseur
ilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Kindles, iPad,Note 8, Note 3, iPhone 5,Sony 350& T1, Entourage PE & EE
You got a really good deal on that. I have both the EE and the PE and the PE charger charges the EE just fine.
ilovegadgets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 01:42 AM   #12
Filark

Congratulations, Helf! Hope to hear how you like it.