Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 02-09-2008, 12:42 PM   #1
kycrout
kycrout began at the beginning.

Device: COOL-ER
.LIT to .LRF (via OPF)

hi guys

Sorry - bought an ebook / used convertlit to create all the files (OPF and a whole bunch of HTML)

The question is - how do I now convert it to LRF

Sorry ... im just STUCK ! Lots of webpages on mobi format but not this piece - but probably a right dumb question
kycrout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 12:59 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Use ConvertLit to remove the DRM, but not to explode the file then the un-DRM'd lit can be run through lit2lrf (either command line or libprs500 GUI). If the book is DRM free then skip ConvertLit & go straight to lit2lrf. The command line for ConvertLit is (clit bookwithdrm.lit bookwithoutdrm.lit). If you can't get ti working PM me & I'll try to help.

These threads might help...
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20084
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11618
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18285
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-09-2008, 01:21 PM   #3
kycrout
kycrout began at the beginning.

Device: COOL-ER
THANK YOU

Thank you for the tip ... I figured out how to use the cmdline executable and stopped the "explosion"

You are a start - Thanks !
kycrout is offline   Reply With Quote