Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 05-01-2011, 06:44 AM   #1
UchihaNaru
Connoisseur
UchihaNaru is on a distinguished road

Device: Astak Pocket Pro
Forced shut down

Hi, any one knows anyway to forcibly shut down the reader? Not a restart as I don't want to restart. I want it completely shut so that I can attempt to update the firmware. Now it is forever stucked at the startup screen and I can't do anything else with it. A forced reset would be a vicious cycle.

Please help!
UchihaNaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 09:49 AM   #2
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
Open up the back and disconnect the battery for a few minutes.

Edit: Oops, redundant thread!

Last edited by pholy; 05-01-2011 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Hadn't caught up on thr Hang thread...
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert