Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-25-2009, 04:34 PM   #1
tracyeo
Connoisseur
tracyeo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracyeo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracyeo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracyeo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracyeo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracyeo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracyeo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracyeo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracyeo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracyeo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracyeo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505;PRS-600;Sony PRS-350;Kobo Mini;Kobo Clara HD
Preorder Sony PRS 600 at Crutchfield Electronics with free s&h and coupon codes

I just re pre-ordered the Sony PRS 606 from Crutchfield Electronics. I cancelled my original pre-order from Borders after this morning's press conference about the new Daily Edition. I thought I would wait for that, but I really don't want a larger device and wireless isn't that important to me.

I don't know when this will ship but I found a $20.00 discount coupon on line and they don't charge tax to my location, so i got it for $279.00 total.

http://www.couponmountain.com/Crutch...ons-deals.html
http://www.crutchfield.com/p_158PRS6...-Reader-Touch- Edition-Silver.html?search=sony+prs+600
tracyeo is offline   Reply With Quote