Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-31-2006, 11:27 AM   #1
WilliamG
Addict
WilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Does 2x Readers = 2x $50 credit? Anyone know?

My wife is begging for a Reader, but I wasn't sure that if I linked another Reader to my account, if it would get the $50 credit as well as the $50 I already have. Does that work?

Thanks in advance.
WilliamG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 11:32 AM   #2
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
Here's the official conditions:
http://ebooks.connect.com/50launchpromotos.html
It doesn't mention your situation, but it does say "Limit one (1) Credit per Sony Reader device." So my guess is that you'll get your $50. Best would probably be to contact support and ask them.
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 12:08 PM   #3
WilliamG
Addict
WilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Thanks for the response... Just wish I knew for "sure."

If in doubt, I'll create a second account on my other system and use a fresh install of Sony Connect with a different username/password, I guess...
Old 10-31-2006, 12:56 PM   #4
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Yes, absolutely it does mean a second credit -- the credits are tied to the Reader registration, not the account.

It's one credit per registered Reader.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 01:15 PM   #5
WilliamG
Addict

Thanks NatCH. So you're absolutely sure about that, right? :-)
Old 10-31-2006, 01:26 PM   #6
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yup. Absolutely.

That's something I discussed with the Sony folks, as it happens.
Old 11-02-2006, 03:46 PM   #7
Curry Udon
Curry Udon began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-500
I can also confirm you get $50 credit for each reader. I have $100 dollars credit in my account as of right now.
Curry Udon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 03:51 PM   #8
WilliamG
Addict

Yep, thanks guys!
Old 11-02-2006, 04:36 PM   #9
NatCh
Gizmologist

glad to help.
Old 11-06-2006, 10:16 AM   #10
sarahw2275
Connoisseur
sarahw2275 began at the beginning.

I can also confirm this is correct. I've just authorized my sisters reader and the credit does show up.
sarahw2275 is offline   Reply With Quote