Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 05-04-2013, 01:03 PM   #1
snorkyller
snorkyller began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo mini
Paragraph settings...

Hello I tried to convert a pdf to an epub using Sigil, and the result was an ebook with double line spacing. I can't find how to change the line spacing within Sigil, to make it single line spacing.

Last edited by snorkyller; 05-04-2013 at 01:06 PM.
snorkyller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 01:09 PM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by snorkyller View Post
Hello I tried to convert a pdf to an epub using Sigil,
Why would you do that? Sigil's not a PDF converter.

Quote:
I can't find how to change the line spacing within Sigil, to make it single line spacing.
Paragraph settings are controlled through CSS.

Code:
p {
   margin: 0;
   text-indent: 1.2em
}
should get things jump-started.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 05-04-2013 at 01:12 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-04-2013, 06:20 PM   #3
exaltedwombat
Guru
exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by snorkyller View Post
Hello I tried to convert a pdf to an epub using Sigil, and the result was an ebook with double line spacing. I can't find how to change the line spacing within Sigil, to make it single line spacing.
How did you go about this conversion?
Look at a chapter in Code View. Can you see what's causing the spacing? Are there extra <p> tags or something?
exaltedwombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:27 AM   #4
BruceWDarby
BruceWDarby began at the beginning.

Device: Toshiba Thrive
*oops* Sorry folks

Last edited by BruceWDarby; 05-07-2013 at 03:31 AM.
BruceWDarby is offline   Reply With Quote