Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 04-25-2011, 05:15 PM   #1
buckm56
buckm56 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Smile Fetching Read/Unread/Reading from Kindle with Template

I have tried creating a template and column based on this link https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...31#post1353631

but though I have tried both the 1st and 2nd template, column procedures I never get anything except "Not Read".

It gets more confusing to me because the above thread also has lots of other messages related to other unrelated templates.

Can some one post the very latest information on how to make this template work here?

Thanks
buckm56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:54 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckm56 View Post
Can some one post the very latest information on how to make this template work here?
This is a very niche type template, which means there are only a few people attempting to get this to work and they all subscribe to the thread you quoted. I would post to that thread and see if that returns you the answers you're seeking.

Good Luck.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-26-2011, 09:36 AM   #3
pchrist7
Addict
pchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle 3 3G+Wifi, Oasis
Hmm

Quote:
I have tried creating a template and column based on this link https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...31#post1353631

but though I have tried both the 1st and 2nd template, column procedures I never get anything except "Not Read".

It gets more confusing to me because the above thread also has lots of other messages related to other unrelated templates.

Thanks
Hi there
You have a K2 ? Your annotations only have 2 digits in the year ?
That's my quess. If so, I suggest you go back to your link above, and grab the new Program code, which no longer expects year to be 4 digits.
That should do it.
Also sorry - I should have updated those instructions some weeks ago.
Let me hear how it works out.
( And yes, that thread IS hard to navigate the longer it gets.)
pchrist7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 01:21 PM   #4
buckm56
buckm56 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Thanks pchrist7, I got it running. I deleted the column and template I had earlier created. Followed the link above, and recreated the template and column and now it seems to be working fine.
buckm56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 10:41 AM   #5
pchrist7
Addict
pchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle 3 3G+Wifi, Oasis
Quote:
Thanks pchrist7, I got it running. I deleted the column and template I had earlier created. Followed the link above, and recreated the template and column and now it seems to be working fine.
Hi buckm56
Good to hear it worked out for you as well.
pchrist7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert