Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-06-2012, 02:40 PM   #1
eyalben
eyalben ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eyalben ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eyalben ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eyalben ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eyalben ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eyalben ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eyalben ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eyalben ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eyalben ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eyalben ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eyalben ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4
Hard sleeve - Is there such thing for pw?

Hi,

I'm looking for a sleeve for my new Kindle Paperwhite

I hate reading with cover or any fixed case attached to the Kindle.

And yet, I couldn't find any sleeve/case that is soft from the inside, and solid from the outside - so I'll protect the Kindle Screen from getting smashed in my bag.

Can you recommend some cover that protects the screen - and yet, easily removable for reading?
eyalben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:38 PM   #2
Joy736
Addict
Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
http://www.easereader.nl/e-reader-co...art-blauw.html

I have this case for my Kindle and Sony and like it very much. I can't find it on Gecko's own page though. Maybe someone else can.

Edit: I think this is it http://www.geckocovers.com/universel...er-sleeve.html
Those Gecko-sleeves are realy solid from the outside.

Last edited by Joy736; 12-06-2012 at 03:46 PM.
Joy736 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-06-2012, 04:01 PM   #3
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote