Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-18-2013, 05:39 PM   #1
TonyCooper
Enthusiast
TonyCooper began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle v4
POWERLESS - a Superhero Thriller for adults - $0.99 for the next two weeks!

I have just recently released my debut novel Powerless, a superhero thriller novel, on Amazon and Smashwords (other stores to come).
Any feedback and reviews greatly appreciated as I constantly strive to improve my writing. Many thanks!
Tony.

Powerless - "My name is Martin Molloy. I haven’t used my powers in almost two decades. I’ve been a night security guard for four years and not had a panic attack for nearly ten months.
Then my old teammate and best friend Vincent is murdered by another power. My carefully constructed solitude crumbles around me as the Police, the Powered Crime Agency and the rest of the team search for answers.
All I want is to find out who killed him without having to dredge up too much pain from the past, but when the super-powered killer comes after me, all I am left with are nightmares."

Other links: Amazon UK Smashwords Hungryblackbird

Last edited by TonyCooper; 05-03-2014 at 08:07 AM. Reason: Altered title to include promotional price
TonyCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 04:15 PM   #2
TonyCooper
Enthusiast

Now FREE until end of Feb!

Hello there,
Just to let you know you can grab a FREE copy of my superhero novel Powerless up until the end of February.
Follow the link below to Smashwords and use the coupon code PG54B to get the book for £0.00 (or $0.00 if you are in the US )

Enjoy!

Get your free copy on Smashwords!
Old 02-06-2013, 04:38 PM   #3
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Thanks, I'll give it a look!
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 05:57 PM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Got it.

Thank you!

Don
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:02 PM   #5
IcecreamLtDan
Groupie
IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite, Kobo wireless, Kobo Glo
Thanks, will give it a look see.
IcecreamLtDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:07 PM   #6
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Thank you.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 01:08 AM   #7
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Got it!

Thank you!!
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:42 PM   #8
TonyCooper
Enthusiast

You're welcome guys. Any questions about the book, feel free to ask here or anywhere
Tony.
Old 02-07-2013, 06:27 PM   #9
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Pixel 6, Moto G9 Power (both with Fbreader) & Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCooper View Post
... get the book for £0.00 (or $0.00 if you are in the US )
Got it, thanks! I hate not paying in pounds. I'd much rather not pay in dollars!
Moe The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 02:08 PM   #10
Aleesa
Aleesa began at the beginning.

Device: none
Looks compelling!
Aleesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 05:49 AM   #11
TonyCooper
Enthusiast

More Powerless deals!

- It is now down to $0.99 on Amazon, and iTunes (and the rest of the stores when they finally catch up!) for a limited time
- And it is currently FREE on Smashwords as part of their 'Read an eBook week' promotion, until the 9th March

Thanks, Tony

Last edited by TonyCooper; 03-06-2013 at 03:24 PM.
Old 10-12-2013, 04:47 PM   #12
TonyCooper
Enthusiast

Powerless 2nd edition released

Hello,
Just a quick update to let you know the second edition has been released, featuring a new cover and two extra chapters cut from the first edition.
Thanks for your eye-time

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Smashwords
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	powerless_book_one_cover_text_scaled_tiny.jpg
Views:	333
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	113212  
Old 02-03-2014, 05:17 PM   #13
TonyCooper
Enthusiast

Powerless on sale!

Hello all,
My dark superhero thriller POWERLESS is on sale on Amazon for $0.99/£0.77 for the next couple of weeks, and the same price on Smashwords with coupon code AV79X, so now is the ideal time to grab yourselves a copy

Old 03-07-2014, 03:45 PM   #14
TonyCooper
Enthusiast

Powerless Free! Read an Ebook Week on Smashwords

Hello,

A quick update - Powerless is currently FREE (my favourite price) on Smashwords with the coupon code RW100.

This is all part of their Read an Ebook Week, so while you're there have a look round all the other offers too. It ends tomorrow though (Saturday 8th) so don't delay
Old 05-03-2014, 08:00 AM   #15
TonyCooper
Enthusiast

Talking Powerless $0.99 for two weeks!

Hello!

Follow the links at the bottom to grab my superhero thriller Powerless, reduced to $0.99 everywhere for two weeks to celebrate the cover reveal for the sequel.

(FYI the cover can be seen on my blog and on Goodreads.)

Tags
smashwords, superhero, thriller