Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-29-2009, 02:59 PM   #1
DBD
DBD began at the beginning.

Device: sony
hi all from a sony 505 owner

hi there

thanks for access hope to give as much as i receive...from first looks seems a nice place to frequent

DBD
DBD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 03:11 PM   #2
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Welcome, and congrats on your 505! Did you just get it?

While you're here, check out our MobileRead book club. This month's selection is up for voting (all books are available free):
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37219
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-29-2009, 03:11 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi DBD and welcome to the Forum. How do you like your 505?
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 03:39 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBD View Post
hi there

thanks for access hope to give as much as i receive...from first looks seems a nice place to frequent

DBD
Hi, DBD, and welcome Sure you'll find lots of new friends here.

Please be sure and do our "what country are you from" poll,,,

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37241
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 04:03 PM   #5
DBD
DBD began at the beginning.

Device: sony
wow you are friendly lot..lol....and seems i have some considerable reading to do, have thousands of ebooks in various formats myself, of which i will gladly share

just to answer a few of the Q's posed

had the 505 a just over a month, and a few books later i can say i am 90% pleased with it, love the clear display even in bright light, but a little disappointed in the slowish page turn speed.

but hey gives me time to take a sip of my coffee.

oh i use calibre as well, like this soft a lot

and i am located in the uk, will pop over to varies forums and make comment etc

again thanks for warm welcome..........
DBD is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-29-2009, 04:12 PM   #6
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBD View Post
wow you are friendly lot..lol....and seems i have some considerable reading to do, have thousands of ebooks in various formats myself, of which i will gladly share

just to answer a few of the Q's posed

had the 505 a just over a month, and a few books later i can say i am 90% pleased with it, love the clear display even in bright light, but a little disappointed in the slowish page turn speed.

but hey gives me time to take a sip of my coffee.

oh i use calibre as well, like this soft a lot

and i am located in the uk, will pop over to varies forums and make comment etc

again thanks for warm welcome..........
You'll get used to the page turns pretty quickly, the trick is to hit the button before you are done with the page.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote