Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-04-2014, 03:20 AM   #1
tuskin
Enthusiast
tuskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tuskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tuskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tuskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tuskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tuskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tuskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tuskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tuskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tuskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tuskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Xiaomi Redmi Note 9, Surface 3
Atlantis Word Processor free today [ENDED]

Hi,

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/word-processor-1-6-6-1/

tuskin

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 02-05-2014 at 07:04 AM.
tuskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 04:01 AM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Thank you! I really like this program!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-04-2014, 04:15 AM   #3
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Thank you very much.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 04:45 AM   #4
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
Wow, great find! Thanks a lot. Heard a lot of god things about this program, so I'll definitely get this offer.
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 06:32 AM   #5
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
I just came to post this info, you beat me to it! It's a fantastic word processor for cleaning up scanned books. I find it far superior to MS Word for that use. I urge everyone to get it while it's free, you can always decide later if you prefer it over whatever you're using now.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-04-2014, 07:13 AM   #6
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
I just came to post this info, you beat me to it! It's a fantastic word processor for cleaning up scanned books. I find it far superior to MS Word for that use. I urge everyone to get it while it's free, you can always decide later if you prefer it over whatever you're using now.
How is it superior to Word? I'm curious I use Word to clean up topaz books I've OCR. What can this program do that Word can't?
Old 02-04-2014, 07:49 AM   #7
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
Importing to MS Word can leave you with 100s of different font types and styles. With Atlantis, it's a very easy process to clean them up, or change them all to a few types. I once scanned a book and imported to MS Word and I kept putting off finishing it for months it was so horrible to do compared to Atlantis. Atlantis also lets you export to .epub, which actually turned out pretty decent. From there I import into Sigil to do final cleaning up and formatting.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 08:39 AM   #8
Pablo
Guru
Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY PRS-505, PRS-T2
Thanks for this!

For those that download it an plan to use it in the future: you HAVE TO INSTALL AWP before the giveaway expires.
Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 09:19 AM   #9
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Looks interesting.
I've been meaning to check it out for a while.
First impression: good speed on a vintage netbook (my test system of choice), Word2003 interface (a plus), fast epub save with optional font embedding.
Now to see how the ebook renders, especially the fonts and TOC.

Thanks.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 12:15 PM   #10
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
I came here to post about this deal and found that it was already up. Good job!

To take advantage of the free offer, you must download and install the program today.

This program is great for converting documents into epubs, which is what I have been using it for, for years.

To save as an epub: File > Save Special > Save as eBook

On a side note: One of the things I enjoy about this program is that you can enable sounds in it, and it will replicate the actual sound of a typewriter when you hit the keys.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 12:23 PM   #11
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Thanks for this!

For those that download it an plan to use it in the future: you HAVE TO INSTALL AWP before the giveaway expires.
Yes and once you do that if open the program and go to Tools there is option to install a portable copy to a flash drive.

I would recommended doing that so you'll always have a copy in case you have to reformat your computer.
Old 02-04-2014, 12:24 PM   #12
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
Importing to MS Word can leave you with 100s of different font types and styles. With Atlantis, it's a very easy process to clean them up, or change them all to a few types. I once scanned a book and imported to MS Word and I kept putting off finishing it for months it was so horrible to do compared to Atlantis. Atlantis also lets you export to .epub, which actually turned out pretty decent. From there I import into Sigil to do final cleaning up and formatting.
Ah I see. I will have to play around with it. Right now I edit the styles in Word by hand but I am using html which it seems I would have use doc with this program.

Wow it really cleans up the code from a word doc this is really nice! I could have used this a week ago!

Last edited by Blossom; 02-04-2014 at 12:32 PM.
Old 02-04-2014, 12:39 PM   #13
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
Great word-processor. I set it up with a black background and fill the whole screen without margins or breaks so it looks like a text-only editor but allows rtf-style formatting for editing. I highly recommended it. Oh, and it supports tabbed documents.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 01:55 PM   #14
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Yes and once you do that if open the program and go to Tools there is option to install a portable copy to a flash drive.

I would recommended doing that so you'll always have a copy in case you have to reformat your computer.
Thank you very much, Blossom
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 04:18 PM   #15
cadele
Addict
cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles, Sony 650
Thanks Blossom for posting this in the other thread
cadele is offline   Reply With Quote