Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-22-2007, 08:39 AM   #1
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
Hi from Africa

Hello all

I am in the process of purchasing an Iliad, I think, but am not sure. In order to register on this site I needed to specify a reader but I wanted to join to get help in making my decision and don't actually have one yet. I think I lied.

Have been an avid reader for years and want to avoid cutting down trees and get easier access to books. We are a long way from the large book markets here and I don't always get what I want and shipping books is slow and or expensive.

What really excites me is being able to wander around with a library in my bag. I hope the technology is able to help with all of the above. I look forward to learning a lot on this forum
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 10:53 AM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Welcome to MobileRead, HappyMartin!

Don't worry about the device thing, I don't think you have to specify one if you don't wish to, and you can certainly change it to "looking at the iLiad" or "maybe an iLiad" or some such if you'd like. Nobody's going to hold you to it too firmly, regardless.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-22-2007, 12:13 PM   #3
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

Device: Bookeen Opus (i love that thing) and iPad (what an irony)
Welcome to the forum! I love my iLiad. And no matter which reader you choose. If you like daylight, you will love eink.

How is southafrica? My sister might move there soon. Hope i can come an visit her then.
tribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 01:23 AM   #4
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
Thanks you. South Africa is Ok, well I like it. Pretty and warm.
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote