Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Writer2ePub

Notices

Old 09-30-2011, 02:07 AM   #16
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator
eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.

Device: Cybook Bebook iLiad Kindle HanlinV2 Readius SonyPRS500 SonyPRS700 etc
Writer2ePub 1.1.13 released!

Hi,

I released W2E 1.1.13.
This version add some feature and correct many bugs, so is strongly recomended.

— Add internal link management
— Add the cover background color
— Cover handling routines and interface rewritten
— Metadata handling improved
— CSS small improvements
— code cleaning
— Add "donate" pushbutton (as requested by users, thanks!)

Please send your feedback to writer2epub[at]gmail.com

Thanks!

Luke
eBookLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:00 PM   #17
Viper187
Viper187 began at the beginning.

Device: PC (no DRM)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eBookLuke View Post
Hi,

I released W2E 1.1.13.
This version add some feature and correct many bugs, so is strongly recomended.

— Add internal link management
— Add the cover background color
— Cover handling routines and interface rewritten
— Metadata handling improved
— CSS small improvements
— code cleaning
— Add "donate" pushbutton (as requested by users, thanks!)

Please send your feedback to writer2epub[at]gmail.com

Thanks!

Luke
So why is the OpenOffice extensions site linked in your original post still showing 1.1.10 and refusing to even let me download that? Perhaps you can provide a current, working link. The other one you posted a ways back goes to a redirect to your blog. I did eventually find the current version on your blog, but I think a direct link would be good.
Viper187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:42 PM   #18
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator
eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper187 View Post
So why is the OpenOffice extensions site linked in your original post still showing 1.1.10 and refusing to even let me download that?
The OpenOffice repository has big problems. I cannot access to it, most of the time the site is down or really slow.
As soon as possible I will remove all reference from that site.

Anyway, you can get the current version at my blog, or even by update the estension from the extension manager in OOo.

Luke
Old 10-09-2011, 03:28 AM   #19
readx
Connoisseur
readx 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.readx 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.readx 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.readx 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.readx 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.readx 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.readx 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.readx 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.readx 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.readx 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.readx 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Luke,

wouldn't it be possible to switch the extension over to the LibreOffice Repository? (see Blog entry)
I know it's still in Beta, but it is already more reliable as the OO-Repo has ever been.

readx
readx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 02:11 AM   #20
rboatright
rboatright can extract oil from cheeserboatright can extract oil from cheeserboatright can extract oil from cheeserboatright can extract oil from cheeserboatright can extract oil from cheeserboatright can extract oil from cheeserboatright can extract oil from cheeserboatright can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kobo Mini
lukesblog.it returns a server error....
rboatright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 09:09 AM   #21
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
2 days ago, OO actually notified me of an W2E update (was a Laptop that gets used occasionally)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 12:49 AM   #22
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator

@Readx:
Yes, I try it but a repository server error prevents the upload. I will try again

@rboatright:
when & where my blog returns eroor? I can't replicate it!

@theducks:
the latest published version is 1.1.14…

Thanks

Luke
Old 10-28-2011, 01:13 AM   #23
rboatright
rboatright can extract oil from cheeserboatright can extract oil from cheeserboatright can extract oil from cheeserboatright can extract oil from cheeserboatright can extract oil from cheeserboatright can extract oil from cheeserboatright can extract oil from cheeserboatright can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kobo Mini
At the time, I could not get anything but a 404 from the blog. Now, it works fine. Must have been a short-term problem reaching you from Kansas.
rboatright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 11:37 AM   #24
Bodhi
Bodhi began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Version 1.1.15 is current.

Don´t be irritated - on website it still appears as 1.1.14.
Bodhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 11:53 AM   #25
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
Version 1.1.15 is current.

Don´t be irritated - on website it still appears as 1.1.14.
I believed what I read
Thanks, I have updated my Libre Office on Ubuntu, XP is next
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 03:01 PM   #26
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator

Updated
Thanks!
Old 01-11-2012, 07:22 AM   #27
Michael_ZZ
Michael_ZZ began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Hello Luke.

I've just installed the latest version of W2E 1.1.15 but found that the German translation contains some errors. in detail I've made the following:
  • got rid of the many \u unicode codes
  • corrected some translations
  • clarified some translations
  • added some missing translations
  • added many help texts with additional information
  • corrected errors (e.g. in the "metadata from file name" template A, T, P and Y must not be translated for the feature to work properly!)
Is there a way to send you the new file (if you're interested, that is)?
Michael_ZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 02:59 PM   #28
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_ZZ View Post
Hello Luke.

Is there a way to send you the new file (if you're interested, that is)?
I'm VERY interested in the correct translation. Send the file, as usual, to writer2epub[at]gmail.com

Thanks

Luke

P.S.: would you like to translate also the user manual at http://lukesblog.it/wiki ?

Thanks

Luke
Old 02-15-2012, 01:48 AM   #29
anabelee
Zealot
anabelee will become famous soon enoughanabelee will become famous soon enoughanabelee will become famous soon enoughanabelee will become famous soon enoughanabelee will become famous soon enoughanabelee will become famous soon enough

Device: Woxter Scriba 150, pocketbook 360
Hi, Luke. I've just tried the version .16, and it works very nicely.
No problems found with the epub when I validated it, and the cover did work too.

thank you a lot!
anabelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 12:59 AM   #30
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by anabelee View Post
Hi, Luke. I've just tried the version .16, and it works very nicely.
No problems found with the epub when I validated it, and the cover did work too.

Hi all,

now the version 1.1.17 is available!

Luke