Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 11-21-2017, 06:43 AM   #1
aydin123123
aydin123123 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Multiple English dictionaries

Hello,

How can I add multiple English dictionaries (such as Merriam Webster, Oxford, Cambridge etc.) to my Kobo Aura One with their associated name so that when I am reading, I can look up the same word in different dictionaries? I already have the dictionaries, but I don't know how to add all of them at once? It seems like I can only name English dictionaries as "dicthtml.zip". Is there a specific naming convention for multiple dictionaries for the same language?

Thanks
aydin123123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 06:47 AM   #2
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
You might want to check this thread:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272762
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 06:49 AM   #3
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
And this one:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=232883
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote