Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-11-2009, 03:53 AM   #1
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
what made you laugh out loud today?

this is what did it for me:

(Dennis can't reach.... -- I literally laugh out loud every time during that part)

with this one coming in a close second:

(I guess that means he just flipped me the bird...)

So, what made YOU laugh out loud?

Last edited by GraceKrispy; 06-11-2009 at 03:56 AM. Reason: My tech IEP. It takes me a few tries to make it work.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 11:25 AM   #2
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Pshrynk!!!!

Lutraphobia...
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-11-2009, 11:39 AM   #3
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Oh, sure, laugh at me now, but when they come swimming up to get you, who's gonna help, huh?
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 12:00 PM   #4
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Not you, you're too scared!

I'm relying on Krisk right now, SHE's not afraid...
Old 06-11-2009, 12:29 PM   #5
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
not afraid atall! but pretty much in the dark. those images haven't come through!
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-11-2009, 12:46 PM   #6
Cabe
Connoisseur
Cabe has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Cabe has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Cabe has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Cabe has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Cabe has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPhone
Cabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 06:01 PM   #7
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verencat View Post
Pshrynk!!!!

Lutraphobia...
I missed it, I missed it!! And I've been looking!
Old 06-11-2009, 06:03 PM   #8
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabe View Post
HA! It actually kind of disturbed me, but I laughed at the bus scene.....
Old 06-11-2009, 06:08 PM   #9
Verencat
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
I missed it, I missed it!! And I've been looking!
From what I know, it all started there, with the list of phobias... It was an epic day on MR, really!
Old 06-12-2009, 02:52 AM   #10
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verencat View Post
Pshrynk!!!!

Lutraphobia...
Ok, well, I don't have lutraphobia, but I do have Zemmiphobia. Otters, on the otter hand, are otterly adorable!

<----this otter and pentguin are otterly terrified!! they also have zemmiphobia....
Old 06-12-2009, 04:14 AM   #11
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
I never laugh aloud... I'm more of an "inside" laugher. You might see a slight smile on my face, but that's it...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 04:25 AM   #12
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
I never laugh aloud... I'm more of an "inside" laugher. You might see a slight smile on my face, but that's it...
Usually, me too, but that's why that first video I posted had to be included. I actually laughed out loud.
Old 06-12-2009, 02:12 PM   #13
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

sometime this morning as Kindle Kitten was lolling about in bed she had turned over just like the cat in Verencat's avatar, with her belly exposed and legs dangling off the bed. she stayed that way for quite some time expecting her tummy to be rubbed. I've had quite a few cats, and never seen some of the goofy positions she gets into. it's almost like she doesn't feel vulnerable around me at all.
Old 06-12-2009, 02:38 PM   #14
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
You mean like this . . .

Name:  After 4 six-packs.bmp
Views: 866
Size:  234.4 KB
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 02:41 PM   #15
krisk
Wizard

yep!!