Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-07-2012, 10:05 AM   #1
Mort1997
Wizard
Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony various , Voyage, Oasis, K3, K4T,Nook Glow+Kobo Aura/H2O/One
Promo codes for Books on Board

'Dear S,
Promo Codes NR-qetRZ and NR-Pxaa6 Good for 35% Off the Publisher List Price on all Discount Eligible eBooks and Audio Books. Today Only! Why are there two Promo Codes ? Because it's already tomorrow in some places! But no matter where you are, you can use one of these Promo Codes on any and as many titles as many times as you want as long as the titles are 'Discount Eligible', meaning their publisher has not prohibited retailers from discounting them. Watch out for more promo codes next week!

Happy Reading,

BooksOnBoard'

I got this email today - I have used the one of the codes (can be used multiple times during the day) to save ~£3 on a £23 basket ( another promotion is still running as well). That in conjunction with £2 off when spending £19 (triggered when you initially go to the checkout with a book of value ~£1-£3) meant I managed to get £5 off.

Mmm my TBR list just keeps growing. I hope this can be useful for others
Mort1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:39 AM   #2
artifact
Addict
artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook (RIP), Kobo Touch
Either this is a 12 hour code or its good for a week:

Quote:
Promo Code nostoi good for 35% Off the Publisher List Price on all Discount Eligible eBooks and Audio Books. Promo Code good for unlimited use and eligible titles until Saturday midnight (CST). You also earn 6% Rewards Dollars back on Discount Eligible Purchase!
artifact is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert