Notices

Old 02-05-2008, 04:29 AM   #16
ragdoll
Connoisseur
ragdoll began at the beginning.

Device: iRex iLiad V1
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
You'll note that there are two separate zip files, and that they have to be joined together into one file using some specific software before you unzip it and transfer the resultant file. Is that what you did?
Thank you for your help. I already followed the procedure.
To solve my problem I simply deleted both dictionaries and re-installed them and now it works.
Maybe previously there was been some error transferring the webster's dictionary.
ragdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 05:06 AM   #17
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hey, that's great news, ragdoll. Glad you got them working.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 02:10 AM   #18
drago
Enthusiast
drago began at the beginning.

Device: KPW, BrokenfirstgeniLiad
Check out this thread:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...011#post150011
drago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 12:16 PM   #19
csharma
csharma began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hello everybody,
I am delighted to be a part of this family. For the time being i am looking for a good English mobi pocket dictionary. Please help me!
csharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 12:35 PM   #20
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by csharma View Post
Hello everybody,
I am delighted to be a part of this family. For the time being i am looking for a good English mobi pocket dictionary. Please help me!
I believe there is one in the eBook uploads section of the site.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote