IloveEdward began at the beginning.

Device: None
Talking Hi

I'm new, so I just wanted to say hi!
IloveEdward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 06:11 PM   #2
AbFabGab
Gadget-Luster
AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
Hi, welcome to this great forum!

What brought you here?
Are you looking for an ereader?
What do you like to read?

Feel free to any, all or none of those questions! : )

Enjoy the ride!
AbFabGab is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-22-2009, 06:13 PM   #3
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Hello. (I'm not sure what to call you since if you love Edward, you probably aren't him. )

Welcome to MobileRead. How'd you find us? Do you have an eBook reader? If so which one? Are you planning on buying one? What kind of books do you like to read? (I'm always asking people these questions 'cause I like to know more about the people who hang out here. )

I have a Kindle (1) and a Sony PRS-505. I'm holding off on buying the newer version of either brand since the differences aren't terribly significant and both of these readers work very well. I read mostly mysteries, science fiction, and fantasy. Add in the occasional romance, adventure, classic, historical or young adult novel and that pretty much covers it. I prefer novels to short stories, but when caught without a book, I'll read just about anything that has words on it.

We're glad you've joined us at MobileRead -- please post again and help us get to know you better.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 07:22 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Hello, Iloveedward, and welcome to mobileread.

what Abfab said.........

Feel free to ask questions.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 07:40 PM   #5
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsi View Post
Hello. (I'm not sure what to call you since if you love Edward, you probably aren't him. )
If I had to take a flip guess, I'd say "Belle"?
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-22-2009, 09:09 PM   #6
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi IloveEdward and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 09:16 PM   #7
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
If I had to take a flip guess, I'd say "Belle"?
ahhh -- a Twilight reference. When I first saw "Belle", I immediately thought of Beauty and the Beast. Took me a while to correlate "Belle and Edward" to the Twilight series. (Which I read last year, entirely on my Kindle.)
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote